In accordance with Financial Conduct Authority Regulation it is important that certain investment opportunities are restricted to investors who qualify for the investment class introduced in this web page.
At your convenience could you please read the conditions below and confirm your investor status before proceeding.
- Be a high net worth individual.
- Be a sophisticated investor.
- Have an annual income of £100,000 or more during the year immediately preceding the date of self-certification.
- Have net assets of £250,000 or more – excluding a primary residence, rights under an insurance contract or pension or termination of benefits.
- Having been a director in the two years prior to self-certification of a company with an annual turnover of £1 million or more.
- Be working in a profession capacity in the private equity sector or financing small and medium enterprises (‘SMEs) in the two years before the date of self-certification.
- Have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years before the date of self-certification.
- Be a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least six months before the date of self-certification.
* By clicking ‘I Agree’ you are confirming that you meet one of the above profiles.